Live webinar - Practical Maintenance Management Tips from First National Bank
Join Planon on June 22 for a case study webinar with Michael Miller, the Database Project Coordinator at First National Bank. He will share how this financial services company has been transitioning from ineffective spreadsheets to an efficient reactive maintenance regime.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn about:
- 10 common business issues from not having the basics in place
- 4 steps to avoid these problems
- How First National Bank handles reactive maintenance work orders for 400 banking locations across multiple states
- Michael’s recommendations for other organisations looking to build a strong maintenance foundation.
Reserve my spot!
This global webinar will be presented in English and is being held at:
- 15:30 PM BST (London)
- 16:30 PM CEST (Amsterdam)
- 22:30 PM CST (Singapore)
If this time does not work for you, register anyway and we will send you the recording.