Duration: 60 minutes
Complimentary Live Webinar
Third in a Series: Benchmarking
Get the tools you need to survive the coming shake-out in healthcare. Since the costs to run a healthcare facility can never be zero, benchmarking is the only tool that ensures real world data is used in the budgeting process.
This is your chance to get ahead of the regulatory curve. Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will soon require hospitals to document their quality of care, operational performance, and fiscal efficiency. CMS will reward the top performing hospitals with money that would have gone to the bottom performing hospitals. Learn what every hospital Facilities Director must know to prepare for CMS review, and to succeed in capturing these incentives for his/her organization.
In this webinar, you will see how to:
• Enter your facilities data in a new, easy online system
• Use the data to protect your position and department budget
• Gain influence in the C-Suite
• Polish your reputation as the go-to person for timely data
• Employ metrics that get you what you want
• Uncover which practices result in lower operating expenses
• Remove doubt on how your facility is performing
Joint project of IFMA Health Care Institute, ASHE, and CHES.
National Facilities Director - Kaiser Permanente
Facilities Director - Ridgeview Medical Center
Chair of Benchmarking 2.0 for Healthcare Facility Management Report Committee
VP Facilities - Alberta Health Service
Canadian Co-Chair of 2.0 for Healthcare Facility Management Report Committee
Director - Planon Software
No registration fee. This webinar was offered compliments of Planon, an ambassador of the Benchmarking 2.0 project.