Webinar – The What, Why and ROI of an IWMS
According to a recent study by Verdantix* – an independent research and consulting firm with a focus on innovative technologies that optimize business operations – 34% of real estate and facilities executives are evaluating the purchase of software to improve their operations. However, most facilities teams struggle with calculating the Return on Investment (ROI) of their software purchases, which makes it difficult to create a convincing business case to catch the attention of C-level and financial executives.
On February 14 at 11:00 AM EST, Planon is hosting a webinar with Susan Clarke, Principal Analyst at Verdantix, to provide practical tips on how to calculate the potential ROI of an Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) implementation. It considers the savings from IT rationalization, workforce productivity, and operational costs.
In this 45-minute webinar, we discuss:
- Why facilities and real estate executives struggle with calculating the ROI of an IWMS
- How to overcome these challenges to get your business case approved by C-level and finance executives
- Tips for calculating the potential ROI of an IWMS implementation at your organization
- The practical benefits Planon customers have achieved with an IWMS
Let us know what you want to hear about! We’d like to make sure your needs and interests around this topic are addressed during the live webinar. So, after registering you can answer a survey question to let us know which method of calculating an IWMS ROI interests you most.
* Verdantix’s Global Survey 2018: Smart Building Technology Budgets, Priorities & Preferences