Live webinar: How new lease accounting standards will impact your business
Beginning January 1, 2019, the new Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) standards, ASC 842, will go into effect, bringing major changes to the way
To successfully prepare,
This webinar on the new lease accounting standards will explore the opportunities and challenges
During this webinar you will:
- Understand how the new FASB standards affect your business and why you need a plan to act now
- Learn about new requirements for property and asset lease administration
- See how you can eliminate your isolated contract administrations and excel sheets
- Experience use cases within
Lease Accounting to demonstrate the FASB changes Planon
- Learn how to easily and securely adapt to the new standards
- Date: April 20, 2017
- Time: 11:00 AM EST
- Speakers: David Martin, Business Development Director at
and Lease Accounting expert & David Karpook, Strategic Business Consultant at Planon . Planon
- Target audience: This webinar is interesting for everyone who wants to know more about the new lease accounting standards, like accountants and real estate managers. In particular for CFO’s and controllers that are responsible for being compliant in time.
Do you have a question for David Martin that you would like to see answered during the webinar? Please send them to [email protected] before April 19, 2017.
Fill out the form and save your spot for this webinar!