Webinar – Internet of Things: from buzzword to opportunity!
For the last few years, the “Internet of Things” and “Smart Buildings” have both been buzzwords on everyone’s lips. Within the field of Facility and Real Estate Management, the discussion focuses on how to make the workplace more cost efficient, effective, and customer-oriented.
The challenge is to determine what practical use cases can really support the strategic objectives of the organization. In this webinar, Planon will give practical examples of Internet of Things, how to create a business case to support implementation, and dos and don’ts for investigating Smart Building solutions.
Reserve my spot!
What you can expect in this webinar
Date: Wednesday, March 14
Time: 10:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM MST | 12:00 PM CST | 1:00 PM EST
Presenter: David Karpook | Strategic Business Consultant
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn about:
- Recent research on the Internet of Things in FM and RE
- 3 practical use cases and their benefits
- Case studies from the field
- How IWMS can help you develop smart solutions and achieve organizational objectives
- Daily practice, what should your next steps be?